I may be "below average," actually. So, if I can do this--if I can finish a marathon, I'm convinced that anyone can.
Here's what makes me average or below average at the start of this endeavor:
(1) I work at a law firm (read: long hours).
(2) I'm earning a Masters degree part-time.
(1) I injured my back waiting tables a few years ago. Every so-often, that nasty injury rears its ugly head, and I can't walk until I see a chiropractor.
(2) For some reason that I can't explain, my right foot goes numb when I run. This is especially so when I run up or down hills. Weird.
(3) Running makes my ears hurt, so I always wear something over my ears. Otherwise, I'm rendered immobile with a migraine from hell.
31 years old
I can't believe I just wrote that.
Running Stats at the start of this blog:
Book of Inspiration:
Born to Run