For the Gals:
- best running pants ever (ok, they're capris, but I love them). Only caution: order 1 size up from your normal size.
- best sports bra
- Road ID (better safe than sorry. I have the ankle one; it's interactive)
- best running socks (get the 3-pack; it's totally worth it)
- my shoes (I actually wear men's shoes; they have updated the style since I purchased these.)
- Carmex (for dry or wind-exposed lips; I can't live without this stuff). Here's the link to the jar, or, if you prefer, here's the link to the tubes.
- Klean Kanteen (I have the 27-oz. bottle with the poly sport 2.0 cap, which leaks if you turn it on its side or upside-down. Still, I love this product because while running, it gives me the perfect amount of fluid--not too much.)
- reflective slap bracelets (Note: Some people don't like these. Those are the people who wear them around their ankles as they try to run. No wonder they don't like them. I wear them around my wrists when I go running at night.)
- Tiger Tail (foam roller to prevent muscle achiness the day after a run)
- Bora Bora bars (the Tiki Blueberry Flax is my favorite, and, overall, I think it's the most nutrient-dense. Plus, it's mmmm... so yummy!)
- I have yet to find a gel that doesn't make me want to gag, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know about it.
Planned Purchases for the Future:
- running skirt (oh, yah!)
- jacket (expensive as all hell, but I really want it)
- whatever this thing is
I've placed as many of these items as I could in one place for your convenience here.